This is a simple to make all time fave. Great for picnics and road trips alike. Ingredients can be added or removed for preference.
Servings: 3-4 people
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2 tblsp: sesame oil
1 pinch: salt
1 tblsp: rice vinegar
10 leaves: perilla leaves (gget neep) sliced
2 cups: cooked rice
1 pack: seaweed triangle kit
2 cups: ripe kimchi
1 can: tuna
1 tsp: mayonnaise or veganaise
- Once the rice is cooked, leave in a bowl to cool and add the rice vinegar.
- Take the ripe, diced up kimchi to a pan and add 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Cook on medium high for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove the tuna from can and add 1 tsp of mayonnaise or Veganaise.
- After rinsing the Perilla leaves, cut into slices.
- Now it’s time to mix everything up into a large bowl. You can skip this part if you want to add each ingredient individually. Add the salt per your taste preference.
- Open the kit, there should be numbers for the person eating this delicious snack later to indicate the order of operations in opening to enjoy the packaging. If your kit came with a triangular mold you want to place at the top and begin filling the mold with your blended rice mix.
- The kit should come with stickers to seal the triangular seaweed snack. We used our own creative stickers.